SWANIS HIGH-TECH PROCESS HOUSE:
Seed Cleaning Units
Swani is the first company in India to introduce mechanized cleaning process in the year 1962. Today, the processing units are HACCP, ISO 22000 Certified & Spice House Certified.
Milling and Blending Section
The Plant has 2 different Milling lines
- Line No. 1: This line uses fine milling technology for products more than500 microns like turmeric, coriander, ginger, fenugreek etc.
- Line No. 2: Line No. 2 is a Buhler Engineered line. This is used mainly for handling Spice Blends, Chillies & more sensitive spices to achieve maximum flavour and aroma retention compared to the conventional mills.
- Line No. 3: Commissioning by early 2012 – Another Buhler Line to augment additional capacity for straight Spices and Blends.
All lines feature the following:
- All contact parts are stainless steel.
- Adequate Quantities of Magnets at different points of the Processing Line ranging from 5000 to 12500 gauze to ensure metal free products.
- Metal Detectors – on line & prior to packing the products
A Patented System using cutting edge technology is under process at our new facility. Details will be updated on successful stabilisation of the process.
Swani believes that automation eliminates human error and serves the cause of food safety in the long run.
STORAGE AND LOGISTICS:
SWANI has its own warehouses, separate for Raw Material, Finished Goods and Allergen Products. The Raw Material Ware House is located in the basement, ensuring that there is no cross contamination with the finished goods. GMP and GHP are also displayed in local languages.
A focused backward integration system is in place to improve product quality and enforce food safety norms.
Tests performed here are for:
- Raw Materials
- Online Production tests
- Finished Cargo