Swani has offices and agents in strategic spice locations of the country. This ensures consistent supply of quality ingredients.
A Corporate office in the Business hub of India – Mumbai at Churchgate and a Processing Plant in New Mumbai together admeasuring 42,000 sq. feet, ensure consistent supply and excellent quality control.
SWANI’s State-of-the-art infrastructure facilities include:
- Laboratory (Physical, Chemical & Microbiological) that helps to keep a check on quality at all times.
- Separate Quarantine & Fumigation Areas.
- Warehouses (Separate for Raw Material, Finished Goods and Allergen products)
SWANI’s other factories in prime locations are in:
- Gujarat – Pioneer Psyllium manufacturing plant in India
- Cochin - Buying office for Pepper, Ginger and Cardamom
- Punjab – Export of Celery Seeds, Saffron & North Indian Herbs
- Rajasthan – Buying office for Spices & Botanicals.